Monday, January 26, 2009

Must keep this short and sweet....
Much to my astonishment/amusement/surprise/shock I have earned a FOLLOWER. This brings a new element to the whole blogging experience. I mean, I, little old me, have a follower. So here's my shout out - HEY FOLLOWER! THanks, you made my month!
We have now entered the germ zone. Everyone in my house is sick in one form or another. And while I love everyone in my house, I wish they did not feel such an insane need to cling to me when ill.
Don't get me wrong - I don't want to sound all cold and uncaring. I love cuddle time. But too much of anything is a bad thing. Particularly when that thing involves wiping snot on my shirt and coughing in my face. And now my throat is feeling sore, and nose is starting to run - I suspect I will become a 5'8" bundle of oozing fluids any day now. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Hubby is laid up in bed with the 2nd migraine in 10 days. This is not a good sign. In fact, I am pretty worried about him.
Okay, enough of the complaining - it just needed to be said.
SO there you have it - I did say it would be short, right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment